JOINING PURE DENTAL HEALTH
PURE IS BUILT ON REPUTATION
We are an ever expanding team ranging from administrative, trainee and qualified dental nurses, hygienists, therapists as well as dentists. If you would like to join our team, send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter about yourself to Katy Schulze at: email@example.com
QUALIFIED DENTAL NURSE
Due to increased growth at the practice, Pure require a fully qualified Dental nurse ideally with surgical/sedation/radiography experience to work with an Implantologist.
The right candidate may also be given the opportunity to fulfil the role of treatment adviser. Pure will consider candidates who have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in dealing with both staff and patients and wish to progress their career to the next level as training will be given.
Candidates will be:
- Patient centred giving excellent customer care, putting the patient at the heart of the practice
- A forward thinker and planner
- Be well presented and articulate
- Calm, friendly and efficient and a team player
- Attention to detail is very important
- Organised with good time management
- Able to work by themselves
- Results driven
This is a fantastic, once in a career opportunity, to join a settled team that delivers the highest quality of care along with good rate of pay, bonuses, team fun days and our famous chocolate brownie Friday’s.
A part and full time position are available for the right candidate.
Please send your covering letter and CV to Katy Schulze at firstname.lastname@example.org