DREAM SMILE 2019
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Do you know someone who is too embarrassed to laugh and smile in front of people? Are their teeth making them miserable? Do they struggle to eat the foods they love?
Of all the treatments we perform at Pure Dental Health, restoring someone’s smile and confidence is the most rewarding.
So in 2019 we want to give one special person in Cornwall a brand new smile for FREE.
If you have a family member, friend, employee or co-worker you think deserves and needs our help we want to hear from you. Any treatment from tooth whitening to dental implants, whatever it takes to help give that special person their confidence back to smile, eat and laugh again. Give them the smile of their dreams.
All nominees must be a resident of Cornwall and over the age of 18. Pure Dental Health makes the final decision on the final winner.
The winner’s photos, treatment journey and their story, may be shared in our promotional materials; including, but not limited to our website, print, video and social media. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. For full terms and conditions visit the website.
- Must live and be full time resident in Cornwall.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- The prize is for 1 person who will be selected on eligibility according to the Pure judging panel.
- 3 finalists will be selected for initial assessment to establish eligibility. All finalists will receive full assessment for free.
- The finalists will be interviewed throughout treatment on video to help promote Pure to others who require our help. These videos will be used on social media and the Pure website.
- The prize is to restore the winners teeth and smile, once this has been achieved no more free treatment will be offered.
- The winner will be expected to keep the highest standard of oral health care after treatment to maintain any work that has been provided. This will be at the winners own cost.
- All work will be guaranteed for 6 months post treatment.
- Once the treatment is over any further treatment required in the future will be at the winners own cost.
- Closing date 24th January 2019 and the winner will be notified on 25th January 2019.
HOW TO ENTER
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Send us the name of the person you are nominating and tell us why they need our help. Please include a photo of their smile if you have one as well as their contact details.